Thursday, 4 October 2012 – Brighton
I am delivering a hour and a half session, starting at 5.30 pm for a 6pm start is to raise awareness about the principles in peak performance and the concept of energy management in view of generating interest in a half-day course. It will offer tips and hints on how participants can improve their own energy management and improve their performances.
- Overview to session and introduction to ourselves
- Link between athletes and executives approach to performance
- Dynamics of Energy
- different zones: burnout, survival, recovery and performance
- Personal Performance Pyramid components
- Identify current energy management
- What drains you
- What fuels you
- Tying it all up
- Daily routines to develop habit
- Check list
See link – Sports13 offices for location details.